Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

Chapter 3 Vs. 2,5

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

Chapter 3 Vs. 2,5 Empty Chapter 3 Vs. 2,5

Post by fishlicity Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:45 pm

S: I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard?

O: * believing the law does not change anything
          * The Galatians were returning to Judaism when they had witnessed for themselves what God can do with their faith.
          * God does miracles as we step put in faith and continue to trust Him.  Turning to the law won't help.  Only God can through our faith.

A:  God still does miracles...and I am believing Him for one now.  I am turning to Him and putting all I have into trusting Him for a miracle for my mom.  I know nothing else will be able to do the miracle I need.  God will work and do miracles when I believe Him and what He says.

P: God of all power, You are the God of miracles and healing.  I place my trust in you and believe You to do a miracle in my mom.  I don't turn to the law or anything else, but to You and ask You to work a miracle on her behalf.  I believe You....

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 am