Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP GAL 3 VS 2,5

disciple4jesus1

SOAP GAL 3 VS 2,5 Empty SOAP GAL 3 VS 2,5

Post by disciple4jesus1 Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:32 pm

S- This only I want to learn from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law or by the hearing of faith?...Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

O-Faith saves, and therefore we have works...Works are nothing if they are not produced by faith.

A- I understood this early on in my walk. I don't serve God because I have to, I serve God because I get to! Still my faith is sometimes a literal rollercoaster when we see how corrupt the church can be. I recently deactivated my fb , because I couldn't stand to see one more Christian post something inappropriately, or one more Christian use fowl language, or one more Christian place a selfie of themselves literally hanging out all over the place! Most of my fb friends are Christians and I see more corrupt things on fb, than in the news. I'm growing weary. Maranatha...Jesus come quickly...

P- Lord, I know I'm not perfect, but I'm not corrupt. I truly love You and want to glorify You. I know what Your word says about the last days being like Sodom and Gamorrah, but I myself can't stand what I see from day to day from violence to deception, to just plain ole ruthlessness. Forgive us, for we do not know what we do. The church seeks it's own, and oppresses the sheep robbing them of their joy. Father step in the gap, take over Your church ...Father bring a revival and come quickly. I don't know how much more I can watch and still believe that You are coming for the church. Keep me, and help me to be still, my heart breaks for the way we grieve You!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 pm