Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP GAL 3:11-14

disciple4jesus1

SOAP GAL 3:11-14 Empty SOAP GAL 3:11-14

Post by disciple4jesus1 Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:51 pm

S-But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident for the just shall live by faith. Yet the law is not of faith, but the man who does them shall live by them. Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us. (for it is written, Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree) that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

O- Breaking the law is not what keeps us from Salvation...Continual practice of sin and trying to be perfect and not able is what keeps us from salvation...we are free from sin (failures, backsliding, momentary lapses) but we are not free to sin.

A- If God took 1 day off my life for every time I sinned, I'd be dead. I'm so grateful that He is a merciful God and doesn't expect me to keep the law. But He does expect me to have fellowship with Him, which will help me to stay away from sin and desire to glorify Him and in turn desiring to keep the law. It will make me stronger to escape temptation. I'm thankful for forgiveness when I mess up. I don't believe in confession for the soul purpose of asking forgiveness for what I plan to do again tomorrow. But I'm grateful for forgiveness for sin that I'm truly repentive of.

P- Father thank You! Keep me pure, and keep me close! Pull me back when I wander astray.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am