Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP Galatians 5:16,19,20

Elaine Engel

SOAP Galatians 5:16,19,20 Empty SOAP Galatians 5:16,19,20

Post by Elaine Engel Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:06 pm

S But I say walk by the Spirit and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 19: Now the woks of the flesh are evident:
    sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality. 20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissension,
    divisions

O Loving Jesus motivates us to walk in the Spirit. Works of the flesh are all things that oppose God and come at us in all forms

A Love Jesus with all my heart mind and soul the results will be more alert and to the Spirit, walking in the Spirit. Strength and
    convictions to resit the flesh.

P God help me to resist the works of the flesh and to walk in Your Spirit. The works of the flesh come in all forms from all sides
    trying to tempt, lure, and trip Your people up causing condemnation and making me ineffective. Help me to stay focused on You,
    my love for You and Your love for me. Amen

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 am