Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP Psalm 119 49-51

Elaine Engel

SOAP Psalm 119 49-51

Post by Elaine Engel on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:00 pm

S Remember Your word to Your servant, in which You have made me hope. This is my comfort in my affliction, that Your promise gives me life.
    The insolent utterly deride me, but I do not turn away from Your law. (ESV)

O The author suffered affliction and persecution, yet he stands strong in the law of his LORD. Gods word give hope and comfort during this time
    of suffering. His promise give life

A. I must run to the word when life get frustrating, tough, when persecutions is in my face I will stand on the Hope, Comfort strength and life are in His
    word.

P LORD thank You so very much for giving me Your living word. May I run to it always not just in times of needs. Thank You that Your word
    gives hope, comfort and your promise of eternal life. Help me to stand strong and remember pain, suffering and hurt feelings will pass. Amen

disciple4jesus1

Re: SOAP Psalm 119 49-51

Post by disciple4jesus1 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:04 am

Amen! True we must be in His word always not just when times are tough! We need to have His word so ingrained in us that we are comforted even when someone is in our face!

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:38 pm