Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

VS 119:89-90-92

disciple4jesus1

VS 119:89-90-92

Post by disciple4jesus1 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:11 pm

S-
    Forever oh Lord, Your word is settled in heaven, Your faithfulness endures to all generations,
    You established the earth and it abides! Unless Your law had been my delight, I would then have perished
    in my affliction.

O-
    Whatever God touches it thrives.
    God's word keeps on giving, molding, changing, effecting
    Delighting in God's word is a must for it to have an effect on us, and to give us life.

A-
    If it wasn't for the joy of living out God's word the Psalmist says, he would have perished in his afflictions;
    in other words, he would be destroyed in his misery. I too can be distraught and in utter despair, if I didn't
    have God's word, His promises, and a delight in it! Whatever God touches whether physically or spiritually, it thrives.
    Hence God established the earth and it abideth. When God's words, His promises, and bits of encouragement speak to me,
    I can't help but want to glorify Him. When I obey God, there is such a joy and a peace within me!
    His word is life, it keeps on giving, molding, changing, living, and thriving.

P-
    God I am so thankful for Your word, not only when it confirms and encourages,
    but when it directs, teaches, corrects, and convicts.
    I love being in Your will, because of the peace and freedom I receive from it!
    Keep me forever Yours; never let me stray. Amen!

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:38 pm