Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP Psalm 119: 130,132

Elaine Engel

SOAP Psalm 119: 130,132 Empty SOAP Psalm 119: 130,132

Post by Elaine Engel Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:29 pm

S: The unfolding of Your words gives light; it imparts understanding to the simple. Turn to me and be gracious to me as is Your way with those
    who love Your name.

O: Your words light up my life, give me understanding, direction an encouragement.
    You turn toward me, Your gracious to me. You loved me first and are eagerly waiting to hear from me

A: All I need is in You and Your words of truth. You illuminate my heart and soul. Your eagerly waiting to give me Your attention. Your so,
    so gracious to me with Your love, sincerity and commitment.

P: LORD thank You for loving me first. Help me to allow the light of Your words to light up my life with all that You have for me. Thank You
    for always being ready to hear me, to tend to me, showing me grace and Your unconditional truly committed love. In Your very sweet and
    strong name I pray Amen.

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:33 pm