Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

2 posters

Susan orduna

orduna, susan

Susan orduna Empty Susan orduna

Post by orduna, susan Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Hi all! I made it through the registration part; I too am technology challenge. God is working already for me, I was able to register!

My name is Susan. I've been married for 23 years to Ruben; we have four children: 2 young adults (22 & 19) and a 13 yr old and 12 year old. We are a baseball and soccer family; however, my two younger children just added basketball and volleyball to the list. We are raising our children in the Catholic faith. My children are 4th generation practicing Catholics. We are a busy family.

I've been teaching preschool for 12 years. I love it! My students are inquisitive, funny, and loving. They're God's gifts and treasures. I'm blessed to have a career that allows me to be available to my family year round.

I keep myself busy with my spouse's duties, mommy's duties, work duties, and volunteering with my church and kid's activities. Since I'm super busy, my 2015 new years resolution was and is to put more "me" first, slow down, exercise, travel, and keep my busy life in perspective. Reading and learning the scriptures is just what i need. I look forward to this new experience and our interactions. Thank you
    fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

Susan orduna Empty Re: Susan orduna

Post by fishlicity Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:13 pm

Welcome Susan!  

We are so glad you decided to join us!  This will be an adventure for all of us!  Thank you for persevering and making it here to join us!  I pray that you will be blessed!

Because of His Grace,
    Felicity
    orduna, susan

Post by orduna, susan Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:35 pm

Thank you, I feel your warmth

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:50 pm