Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

Chapter 1 Vs. 4-5

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

Chapter 1 Vs. 4-5 Empty Chapter 1 Vs. 4-5

Post by fishlicity Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:55 am

S: who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

O:  * Jesus gave Himself...it wasn't forced upon Him.  He chose to surrender Himself.
          * Grace and peace can only come from God.
          *All glory is given to God...Paul makes sure of that.

A:  I must remember the sacrifice paid for me.  He willingly gave Himself, He chose to...and it means so much more because He did.   My heart is His and I want to live as if that matters....because it does.  I want that to be at the forefront of my mind.  He sacrificed for ME

P:  God, I don't always remember Your sacrifice.  I want to...I don't want to get caught up in my daily routine and forget Your most excellent gift of life to me.  You chose to die for me and I want my life to reflect that.  I am so thankful for Your sacrifice for me.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm