Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

Chapter 1 Vs. 6-7

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

Chapter 1 Vs. 6-7 Empty Chapter 1 Vs. 6-7

Post by fishlicity Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:01 am

S: I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.

O:  *  God calls us from of His grace...not anything else.
          *  In verse 2, gospel is mentioned 4 times.
          *  The Galatians were mixing the old law with the new covenant and creating their own gospel...not what God had said.

A:  God sent Jesus so the law could be done away with.  I cannot mix old and new to create a gospel as I see it.  I don't want to be found guilty of that.  For me, that means reading the Word and knowing what God says and what He doesn't.  I don't want to be accused of deserting the Gospel.

P:  God, I am not claiming to have it all together because I know I don't.  But, I also don't ever want to be the one who leads someone astray from Your truth.  May I be found in You...ALWAYS!  Open my eyes to Your truth and to never desert You.  You have called me by Your grace and I am so thankful!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 am