Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP Galatian 4:4-7

Elaine Engel

SOAP  Galatian 4:4-7 Empty SOAP Galatian 4:4-7

Post by Elaine Engel Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:53 pm

S: But when the fullness of the time had come God sent forth His Son, born of a woman born under the law, to redeem those
    who were under the law that we might receive the adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son
    into your hearts, crying out "Abba Father!" Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son and if a son, then an heir of God.

O: A child of God through faith in Jesus is free the second He or she is in the family of Christ.

A: Walk and enjoy the benefits of freedom in my Heavenly Father. Enjoy my in inheritance NOW all the power, strength and the good
    it can do for me and others. Help me to remember it pleases You when your children are applying their inheritance.

P: LORD thank YOU for the opportunity of the gift of salvation and freedom! The inheritance is mine now and forever. May I bless You,
    honor You and enjoy the power in how I handle this enormously great and grand gift. Amen,

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 pm