Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

2 posters

SOAP Psalm 119: 145-148

Elaine Engel

SOAP Psalm 119: 145-148 Empty SOAP Psalm 119: 145-148

Post by Elaine Engel Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:39 am

S: I will rise before the dawning of the morning and cry for help; I hope in Your word. My eyes are awake through the night watches that I
    may meditate on Your word.

O: Up early crying out for help. The author is hopeful in the word, he is sleepless meditating on the word. The word is the the answer to
    his cries, his day, his sleeplessness to everything.

A: GOD and the WORD! Run to Him and the word. Meditate on Him and the word. Rest and wait on Him and the word. I must remind myself
    often that resting and waiting are action words.

P: LORD I am so thankful You are so patient, willing and ready to hear my pleas. Forgive me when I rely on myself or am just plain impatient
    and don't wait or rest in You and Your word. I pray I would not just run to You in pray but that I would improve on waiting and meditating
    for whatever You say is best for whatever situation arises. I love You LORD! Amen.

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

SOAP Psalm 119: 145-148 Empty Re: SOAP Psalm 119: 145-148

Post by fishlicity Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:54 am

I love that you connected the fact that we must have both God AND the Word.  One without the other is not enough!  Thanks for the insight!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:45 am