Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

2 posters

PSALM 119 VS. 18; 23-24

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

PSALM 119 VS. 18; 23-24 Empty PSALM 119 VS. 18; 23-24

Post by fishlicity Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:21 am

When I take the time to slow down and really dig into God's Word, so much is revealed!  May this be a lesson that I apply throughout my entire life!  Take the time to dig deeper into God's Word!

S: Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in Your law.  Though rulers sit together and slander me, Your servant will meditate on     Your decrees.  Your statutes are my delight; they are my counselors.

O: *God's revelation cannot be revealed through human effort.  God has to open our eyes to see it.
        * Following God's ways may not be popular and persecution may come from it.
        * God's ways counsel us if we delight in them and meditate on them.

A: Even when it is not the cool thing to do, I need to stick to God's Word.  There is no place else that will sustain me.  God's Word             cannot counsel me if I am not meditating on it and putting time into it.  I cannot see the things of God and see what He reveals             through my own power.  My effort will leave me empty.

P: God, no matter who judges me because of my trust in You, may I always stay true to You.  May I always meditate on Your ways and       choose to seek counsel in Your Word and not elsewhere.  Your Word is my delight, may that always be true!
    disciple4jesus1

PSALM 119 VS. 18; 23-24 Empty Re: PSALM 119 VS. 18; 23-24

Post by disciple4jesus1 Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 pm

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:08 pm