Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

2 posters

Felicity La Rue INTRO

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

Felicity La Rue INTRO Empty Felicity La Rue INTRO

Post by fishlicity Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:15 pm

Hello Friends!

My name is Felicity and I will be your facilitator for this study!  I am excited to be studying with you!

A little about me....I am 35 years old and I am 3rd grade teacher.  I have been teaching for 12 years.  I love to read, cook, travel, and do adventurous things.  I love Disneyland and would spend everyday there if I could.  

I have been a Christian for 17 years.  I attribute my spiritual growth to my Mom in the faith, Shari Zimmerman.  She took me under her wing early on in my faith and really invested in me.  She taught me what it meant to love God and His Word.  If it were not for her I would not be where I am today.  I am so thankful that God put her in my little corner of the world.

I look forward to what tis study will bring.

Because of His Grace,
    Felicity
    Elaine Engel

Felicity La Rue INTRO Empty Re: Felicity La Rue INTRO

Post by Elaine Engel Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Thank you Felicity for being willing to facilitate this study. You've done a fantastic job showing us how to use the online forum.

Very Happy Elaine