Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP Gal ch 2:12-13

disciple4jesus1

SOAP Gal ch 2:12-13 Empty SOAP Gal ch 2:12-13

Post by disciple4jesus1 Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:59 pm

S-For before certain men came from James, he would eat with Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision and the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy.

O-hypocrisy...changing our stories or our beliefs to appease others to keep relationships or to protect ourselves from rejection.

A- Often times we will find ourselves agreeing with something we don't believe in for the sake of not being rejected. Why do we settle for anything other than the truth. We must fear only one! Christ Jesus! Never man! Stand on what we believe...who cares if others reject us! The only thing that matters in the end, is whether I will hear when I stand in the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ is, Well done good and faithful servant!

P- God help me not to allow anything to matter in my life except You! Help me not to care what others think or to seek others approval. Help me find my assurance in You and You only!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:42 am