Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

2 posters

SOAP VS. 34-35

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

SOAP VS. 34-35 Empty SOAP VS. 34-35

Post by fishlicity Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:51 am

S:  Give me understanding and I will keep Your law and obey it with all my heart.  Direct me in the path of Your             commands for there I find delight.

O: *You can't continually obey what you don't understand
        *teach me, give me, direct me
        *We don't generally follow something we haven't been taught
        *God has to teach us first about Hid Word, then give us understanding of it so we can walk in it, and then as we              understand He gives us direction in the path He wants us to walk.

A: I often want to do things my way and in the order in which I see fit, but God gives me direct instructions in the how   to have lasting fruit in my walk with Him.  I have to allow Him to teach me first, give me understanding, and then     allow Him to direct my steps.  When I try to do this in the order I choose, I end up becoming discouraged and             frustrated.  I try to get direction from God when I haven't allowed Him to teach me and give me understanding first.     I want direction, but then I don't fully understand what He is up to if I don't gain teaching and understanding first.

P:  God, I rush things so often and don't follow Your timeline.  I am always in a hurry a to get direction from You when I haven't asked for You to teach me and give me understanding.  May I take the time to hear You teach me and give         me understanding ...so I will follow You to the end with all my heart and find delight in Your ways.
    disciple4jesus1

SOAP VS. 34-35 Empty Re: SOAP VS. 34-35

Post by disciple4jesus1 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Amen!!!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:10 am