Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

2 posters

SUMMARY VS. 25-48

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

SUMMARY VS. 25-48 Empty SUMMARY VS. 25-48

Post by fishlicity Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:50 am

SUMMARY:

• The Psalmist is in despair and he does not know were to turn at the start of these verses.  But as he reflects and thinks on the Word of God, he comes to the conclusion that he must cling to the Word.  He finds that he cannot be free in any way except by walking in God's truth.  He understands that God has to be the One teaching and directing him because he cannot do it on his own.  He realizes he has a choice to live his own way or to live God's, and that God's way is better.  He trusts in the Word of God and finds it brings freedom.

• I am struck by the grace of God that allows us to have freedom from our sin.  Despite ourselves, God is still offering us His grace.  I am amazed by that.  I am so thankful to love this God who has set me free and given me life.  He has enlarged my heart to run in the way of His commands.  I am so thankful He has called me His!
    disciple4jesus1

SUMMARY VS. 25-48 Empty Re: SUMMARY VS. 25-48

Post by disciple4jesus1 Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:20 pm

I am so thankful that He does not judge and turn His back on us! I would be so alone and with no hope whatsoever if He turned His back on me the way some in my life have. I am so glad He doesn't give up! I am so glad He brought us to Him! Have a blessed weekend my friend!

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:27 pm