Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

2 posters

verses 59-60

Szimmerman

verses 59-60 Empty verses 59-60

Post by Szimmerman Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:40 am

S: “I pondered the direction of my life and I turned to follow your laws. I will hurry without delay to obey your commands.” Vs. 59-60

O: I paused to consider the direction my life is going and I corrected my course so that I’m following the path that is clearly marked by Your law. I don’t spend a lot of time deciding. I just follow You without debate or delay.

A: Like a hiker checking GPS or a compass, it’s important to pause to make sure I’m headed the right way and not getting lost. God’s word is that GPS, not any other “helpful” guidance system. (what everyone else thinks, what church leaders think, the many voices in my head!, pop culture or politics) I wouldn’t argue with a compass that shows me where North is. I would just use that information to correct my path.

P: Lord, Your word is my sure guidance system. I pause deliberately to check my ways today. Help me to focus on Your guidance and not on other alternatives. Give me grace to use what Your word reveals to make course corrections, in the small and the large moments in my life.
    disciple4jesus1

verses 59-60 Empty Re: verses 59-60

Post by disciple4jesus1 Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:07 am

Amen! Like your analogy. Your right we don't argue with a compass we find our way back! Thank You

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:28 pm