Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

VS 81,83-84 SOAP

disciple4jesus1

VS 81,83-84 SOAP Empty VS 81,83-84 SOAP

Post by disciple4jesus1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:16 am

S-
    My soul faints for Your salvation, but I hope in Your word. For I have become like a wineskin
    in smoke yet I do not forget Your statutes. How many are the days of Your servant?
    When will You execute judgment on those who persecute me?

O-
    Restlessness, spent, focus in wrong place
    In spite of feeling spent, I need to press on
    When it seems God is not working, I need to remember His timing is perfect.

A-
    Sometimes I can get so tired and feel so spent, because I feel like I am always having
    to do it right while others get away with acting the way they do, and seem to prosper.
    At these times, I must recognize that my focus has turned from God onto my circumstances
    and others. I need to take a step back, get in the word, and meditate on God's will for me. I need
    to take my eyes off of others, and get them back on God and trust that God is working. When I do that,
    every once in a while God will give me glimpses of His working. Sometimes I will see that
    things aren't what they seem in the life of my afflicters. My focus has to be on what God is telling me and
    obeying Him. When I am where God wants me spiritually and in my heart, than He can began to do the
    work on the proud and wrongful doings. Remember we must duck ( hide in His word) so He can take
    the shot! No matter how shriveled up I feel, how used up, how spent I feel. I can't quit, I can't take matters
    into my own hands, I must humble myself, have a quiet spirit, hide in God's promises, and let Him do His perfect
    work in me, and them, and in His perfect timing.

P-
    Precious Lord, help me to put all my trust in You, so much so that I do not feel spent, but instead
    that I would have peace in spite of my afflictions. Lord help me not to focus on others, and help me to
    recognize when I am, that I may choose to put my focus back on You. Help me not to worry about
    others and what You are doing with them, but instead to spend my time focusing on what You want for me. Help
    me to only desire to fix myself through obeying You, and to live day by day feeling renewed and refreshed as each
    day has Your grace and mercies sufficient. God make me wholly Yours! Amen!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:44 pm