Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

S.O.A.P. Psalm 119:86-88

Elaine Engel

S.O.A.P. Psalm 119:86-88 Empty S.O.A.P. Psalm 119:86-88

Post by Elaine Engel Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:43 am

S. All Your commands are trustworthy; help me, for men persecute me without cause. They almost wipe me from the earth but I have not forsaken
    Your precepts. Preserve my life according to Your love, and I will obey the statutes of Your mouth.

O. The author believes the LORD is trustworthy regardless of His unjust circumstance. He seems to be in agony but is still believing, trusting,
    submitted and committed to the LORD completely.

A. Believe God's word walk, talk and live it regardless. Be proactive in not allowing myself to grow weary by strengthening myself with the
    truth of God.

P. LORD forgive me for my weak and whinny heart. You are good You are faithful all the time. You are just, Your are able, You love me and know
    what is best. May I show my love and trust in your sovereignty by standing strong in You. Amen

This passage made me think of Pastor Saeed He's so brave, unwavering, staying in the faith and obedience to the LORD regardless of his circumstance
    because he believes, trusts and loves the LORD!.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:25 pm