Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

VS 141-143 SOAP

disciple4jesus1

VS 141-143 SOAP Empty VS 141-143 SOAP

Post by disciple4jesus1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:05 pm

S-
    I am small and de4spis3ed, yet I do not forget
    Your precepts. Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness,
    and Your law is truth. Trouble and anguish have overtaken me,
    Yet Your commandments are my delights.

O-
    No matter...You are, and I will or will not

A-
    I don't know if David is talking himself through his fears, his pain, his despair, or just standing tall and faithful.
    Bottom line No matter...no matter the situation, no matter how small or tall, no matter how good or bad, David
    will in his heart always stand on His Savior's truth's and promises. He will not waver. He comforts himself through
    times of hardship, and despair. He clings to His Lord. I feel in my heart and often proclaim I will never walk away from
    my faith! I pride myself on my relationship with Christ. I often ponder in my mind how people can ever walk away knowing
    what they know! The truth is, we are all susceptible of this happening to us. I must stay in God's word, and not allow myself
    to run dry. Truth is there may be a day when I may stand alone, and feel alone, but nothing, no feeling, no pain, no trial, NOTHING
    shall ever have power over me to the point of denying my God!

P-
    Heavenly Precious Lord...I do fear sometimes that I may not be all that I believe I am with You...sometimes I do wonder if I will really
    make it to heaven. I so want to be and I believe that I am wholly Yours...sold out for You. However I do not want to be stagnant, nor
    laxed about my walk with You...I pray You keep me close to You and You nail me if I am ever off the path that leads me to eternal life
    with You! Please Holy Daddy in heaven, don't let go of me! You promise to be faithful even when I am not! You promise to never leave
    me nor forsake me! You promise me forever with You, and I can't wait. I am counting on Your promises! Cuz I know I cannot earn it! I have
    to depend on them, on You! I love You so much and I love that I am a daughter of the Heavenly KING! The One and Only King that matters!
    Amen!

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:26 am