Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP Psalm 119:141-143

Elaine Engel

SOAP Psalm 119:141-143 Empty SOAP Psalm 119:141-143

Post by Elaine Engel Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:54 pm

S: I am small and despised, yet I do not forget Your precepts. Your righteousness is righteous forever and Your law is true. Trouble and anguish
    have found me out, but Your commandment are my delight. Your testimonies are righteous forever, give me understanding that I may live.

O: Keyword: righteousness, which is equivalent to integrity. No matter how small I am in a situation or how insignificant I feel. I remember
    your precepts

A: Live in godly integrity, His righteousness no matter what circumstances may bring. My tiny light is burning in the world of darkness. Don't
    let anything snuff it out.

P: LORD thank You, for the ability to choose You and Your ways of righteousness. Many times it would be so much easier to compromise
    disregard or justify doing the wrong thing because it would be easier, maybe no one would know or blame me. You have given me Your
    Holy Spirit to help me do the right thing . You give me confidence in You, Your ways and You are faithful to see me through all. May I live
    my life in righteousness an godly integrity. Thank You, Thank You in Your righteous name. Amen

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:52 pm