Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

Chapter 2 Vs. 19-21

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

Chapter 2 Vs. 19-21 Empty Chapter 2 Vs. 19-21

Post by fishlicity Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:33 pm

S:  19 “For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”

O: * the old man dies through obedience to Christ
          * True love is expressed in giving...and Christ showed His love for us in giving Himself
          * God's grace is lavished on us through Christ...the aw cannot provide anything but slavery

A:  There is no better way that love can be expressed than through Christ.  That is the expression of grace toward me.  God's grace has given me life and nothing else can do that.  The law has been set aside so that I can live for God in freedom in Christ.

P:  God, Your grace is amazing.  You have given me life and freedom.  I want to live out of a life of gratitude for al lYou have done for me.  Thank You for Your grace.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:24 am