Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

Chapter 4:17-19

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

Chapter 4:17-19 Empty Chapter 4:17-19

Post by fishlicity Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:39 pm

S:17 Those people are zealous to win you over, but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us, so that you may have zeal for them. 18 It is fine to be zealous, provided the purpose is good, and to be so always, not just when I am with you. 19 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you

O:* "Those people" are the Judiazers who had ulterior motives...trying to turn the Galatians to them.
       * today we face the same danger...others trying to lead Christians astray.
       * Paul had a passion to see the Galatians grow in Christ.

A: There are many things out there today trying to draw me away from Christ.  I have to be on guard and have the Word hidden in my heart so that I know what is from God and what is not.

P: God, so many things today claim to be Yours.  Give me wisdom to discern what is and what is not.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:38 am