Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP Gal 2:8-10

disciple4jesus1

SOAP Gal 2:8-10 Empty SOAP Gal 2:8-10

Post by disciple4jesus1 Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:49 pm

S- (For He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles), and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that has been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship. that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised. They desired only that we should remember the poor, the very thing which I also was eager to do.

O- When the leaders recognized God's hands in both Paul and Peter they trusted them both, and only had one request that they remember the poor.

A-Too many times leaders can get in the way of what God is doing and can quench the spirit in the believers life. It is important for leaders to step back and trust God and let Him be the Holy Spirit, as they watch from afar, encouraging and equipping the saints.

P- Father help our leaders to let go and let You! Help them to trust You more and act less. Help them to leave their Sauls to You and focus on the Davids in their churches. Help them not to be the Holy Spirit, but instead to be edifiers and encouragers.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:09 am