Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

Chapter 3 Vs. 11,14

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

Chapter 3 Vs. 11,14 Empty Chapter 3 Vs. 11,14

Post by fishlicity Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:02 pm

S: 11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

O: * we are cursed, but Jesus took that from us
         * Cursed in mentioned 5 times in 5 verses
         * faith has made us able to have relationship
         * nothing we can do will bring us the Spirit...it is through faith, not our following the law.

A: I am thankful that my relationship with my Jesus isn't based on my ability to follow the law.  I would fail every time.  But my ability to have the promise of the Spirit is solely based on Jesus becoming my curse and pouring out grace on me.

P: God, I am thankful!  On my own, I cannot earn Your favor, but I don't have to anyway.  You have given me Your Spirit through faith.  Jesus os my rescuer.  He has become what I was to make me into who I am.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:25 pm