Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP GAL 3:8-9

disciple4jesus1

SOAP GAL 3:8-9 Empty SOAP GAL 3:8-9

Post by disciple4jesus1 Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:39 pm

S- And the Scripture foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the Gospel to Abraham before hand saying "In you all the nations shall be blessed, so then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham."

O-Faith like Abraham

A- I believe, I have believed, but my faith is slowly slipping when my eyes are on the oppression! I have to struggle daily to keep my eyes on the Lord, for my faith to be strong. Praise god that when I'm weak, He is strong.

P-Lord God thank You for being my strength, and providing for me, and always making away of escape when I feel like giving up and for the protection from the enemy that You have given me daily. Satan has a field day with me almost daily and You are faithful to be the lifter of my head. I love You Lord!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:07 pm