Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP GAL 3:16,18-19

disciple4jesus1

SOAP GAL 3:16,18-19 Empty SOAP GAL 3:16,18-19

Post by disciple4jesus1 Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:05 pm

S- Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made.  He does not say and to seeds as of many, but as of one.  And to your Seed (Jesus) who is Christ.  For if the inheritance is of the law it is no longer of promise, but God gave it to Abraham by promise.  What purpose than does the law serve?  It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator.

O-law is a guide to live by not to perfect...It's to open our eyes!  but sin is to be confessed.

A- Although I may not need to keep the law to have the promise of eternal life, confession is needed.  How will I know I need to confess if I don't know I've sinned therefore I need the law to inform me!  A right relationship and a true relationship with God will open my eyes to my sin, and my need to confess, therefore giving me salvation!  I can't pick and choose my way to heaven!  I'm either for Him or against Him!

P- God I'm for You, I hate it when I fail You, but Your Rod and Your staff they comfort me.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:30 pm