Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

Chapter 2 Vs. 12-13

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

Chapter 2 Vs. 12-13 Empty Chapter 2 Vs. 12-13

Post by fishlicity Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:30 pm

S: 12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. 13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

O: *  our actions can lead others astray. because people are watching even if we don't think they are.
          * We as leaders in the faith must watch how and what we do because others may follow
          *  even Barnabas...one who was a pillar of the faith and full of the Holy Spirit (Acts 11:24) was led astray.

A:  People are watching.  I must be careful to always do the right thing and to not lead others astray down the wrong path.  What I do I must make sure is what God says so as not to drag someone else down the wrong path.

P:  God, sometimes it is hard to know f I am doing the right thing, but ultimately I must search it out to make sure I am not leading others down the wrong path.  God, I never want to lead others away from You.  Fill me with Your Spirit to hear Your voice.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:45 pm