Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

2 posters

PSALM 119 VS. 1-2 SOAP

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

PSALM 119 VS. 1-2 SOAP Empty PSALM 119 VS. 1-2 SOAP

Post by fishlicity Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:59 am

It's our first day of the Psalm study!  I am loving it already!  I hope you all found the reading plan and are able to get started today!  

My SOAP from verses 1-2:

S:  Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD!  Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, who seek Him with their whole heart!

O: * The author starts by describing the blessed man
        *There are ways we can live a blessed life...by walking in the ways of God and by seeking Him with our whole hearts
        * If there are ways to live a blessed life, then there must be ways to not have a blessed life as well

A: I have a choice:  to live a blessed life, or to live a life on my own terms.  I can choose to walk in the ways of God and seek Him with all of my heart, or I can live in the flesh and pursue my own things.  Living in God's ways has everything to do with pursuing God through His Word.  

P:  God, Your ways are so much greater than mine.  You have very specific ways for me to live that will produce godliness.  But, I often get caught up in living my own way.  Father, I need Your power in me to choose life on Your terms; to walk in Your law, to keep Your testimonies, and to seek You with my whole heart.  Your ways are what is best for me.  I want to follow after You with such passion because of all You have done for me!  Give me Your strength and power to live as You designed.  Amen! 

Because of His Grace,

Felicity
    disciple4jesus1

PSALM 119 VS. 1-2 SOAP Empty Re: PSALM 119 VS. 1-2 SOAP

Post by disciple4jesus1 Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:27 am

Amen!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:23 am