Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

Vs.4-5 SOAP

disciple4jesus1

Vs.4-5 SOAP Empty Vs.4-5 SOAP

Post by disciple4jesus1 Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:26 am

S- Who gave Himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory forever and ever Amen!

O- He gave of Himself...He MIGHT deliver us...according to the will of God...Glory is all His and it is forever

A-  God loves me so much that in spite of my wretched flesh, He gave Himself for me.  Am I willing to give of myself for others no matter how wretched they are.  He did this that we MIGHT be delivered.  Why would He do this if their was no guarantee that we would be delivered?  Because we have a part in our Salvation.  Too many think that there are specific people who were chosen to be the elect.  But His word says that it was His will that NONE should perish but that all would have everlasting life.  We were all chosen.  But not all chose Him.  One day heaven and earth will pass away but His glory will go on forever and ever.  He grieves now for those who are not with Him, but there will be a time when all is said and done that He will no longer grieve for the lost.  He will rejoice for all and with all that reside with Him as heirs in the new Jerusalem.  I can't wait.  

P- Thank You Lord, that You gave me life and hope and that You pulled me out of the miry clay.  You know where I would have ended up.  I thank You for whatever it took to snatch me up and into Your arms.  It is Your amazing grace.  I thank YOu for stirring my heart, and for desiring me.  I am so thankful for my life and to be a daughter of the KING.  I pray that when I stray, that YOu continue to always pull me back and bring me back to the path whenever I am outside Your will.  Amen!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:31 am