Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP Galatian 1: 15,17

Elaine Engel

SOAP Galatian 1: 15,17 Empty SOAP Galatian 1: 15,17

Post by Elaine Engel Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:28 pm

S. Vs. 15: But when He who had set me apart before I was born and who called me by His grace.
    Vs. 17: Nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me, but I went away into Arabia, and returned
    again to Damascus.

O: Before I was born God set me apart and had a plan for me. He knew how I would sin against Him before I would come to Christ
    and after.

A: Spend more relaxed time in the word studying. Read, pray and live my life lead by God bringing glory and honor to Him.

P: Oh heavenly Father help me to just slow down and enjoy my time studying. Forgive me for living such a hurried life. May I spend more
    time rejoicing in what you have done for me and what you want to do through me. May the way I live, breathe, walk, talk reflect You
    and Your gospel. You have changed my life so dramatically and for that I am so grateful. I pray I will be Your faithful servant.Amen

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:49 pm