Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

2 posters

Chapter 3 vs. 8-9

fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

Chapter 3 vs. 8-9 Empty Chapter 3 vs. 8-9

Post by fishlicity Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:16 pm

S: Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”[a] So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

O: *  Abraham believed God and though it seemed impossible, God did a miracle in his life.
          * faith is credited as righteousness.  Believing what God said and having faith is what please God.

A: I have to continue to trust God, because He has proven Himself over and over.  God can do miracles when we have faith and trust Him.  Faith goes a long way in God's eyes.

P: God, I have faith and I trust You completely.  I pray that my faith will produce a miracle for my mom right now.  God, please do a miracle in her body!
    Elaine Engel

Chapter 3 vs. 8-9 Empty Re: Chapter 3 vs. 8-9

Post by Elaine Engel Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:10 pm

LORD I also am praying and believing You for a miracle for Felicity's mom. You are able to bring her to salvation and make her body totally healthy. Amen
    fishlicity
    fishlicity
    Admin

Post by fishlicity Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Thank you Elaine!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:54 am