Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

S.O.A.P Psalm 119:113-115

Elaine Engel

S.O.A.P  Psalm 119:113-115 Empty S.O.A.P Psalm 119:113-115

Post by Elaine Engel Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:52 pm

S: I hate the double minded, but I love Your law. You are my hiding place and my shield. I hope in Your word. Depart from me you evil doers,
    that I may keep the commandments of God

O: Author hates double minded people. Loves Gods law. God IS his hiding place & shield. Author is safe an protected by God. His hope is in the word.
    Keeps himself from evil does. These truths and standards,beliefs & boundaries help him to keep Gods commandments

A: Remove myself or keep myself from those who are two-faced and evil doers. Love Gods word. He is my safe place, my defender and my joy.
    My hope is is Him and I will stand strong keeping His commandments.

P: I pray I would live my life in such a way that would please You. Staying away from those that are two-faced and remember You are my safe place
    my defender, my hope. May I have healthy boundaries and live my life strong in your ways. Amen

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:29 am