Because of His Grace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Because of His Grace

Because of God's grace we are able to experience His love and truth. This is a place where we can gather to share about what God's grace is doing in our lives!

SOAP Psalm 119:155-156

Elaine Engel

SOAP Psalm 119:155-156 Empty SOAP Psalm 119:155-156

Post by Elaine Engel Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 pm

S: Salvation is far from the wicked, for they do not seek out Your decrees. Your compassion is great, O LORD preserve my life
    according to Your laws.

O: Salvation is far from the wicked. The wicked are self seeking. Your mercy and love is grand and overwhelming. The word preserve (vs 156)
    in the NIV was revive. The word Compassion in (vs 156) is mercy in the ESV

A: The wicked are self seeking. Only God can change a heart. Help me to not so disappointed in those who are wicked. They are being wicked because
    they are without You. Revive me, strengthen me that I may live a life that please You and is a true representation of You.

P LORD thank You for the truth of Your word for the hope and strength in studying it. Revive my heat and mind. I pray that I would not
    grow weary in Your ways. Forgive me when I desire and entertain wicked thoughts. You are so gracious and Your love is so
    grand! I pray I will represent You properly and stand firm in Your strength with confidence and humility. AMEN

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:29 am